Some comments or advice given:
- Price is not too high nor too low
- The price is of "designer's" rate - referring to carpentry
- Better to pay a good or higher price for water proofing as you dont want any "sau mei" / long term after effect. such as leakage or leakage to under condo units.
- Can ask for a overall total goodwill discount
- Asked for exact material used as the quotation mentioned hard wood. What is hard wood? can be ply, can be teak, can be oak...
- Overall, those whom I asked for feedback gave me the thumbs up.