Monday, July 5, 2010

Choosing the ID (Interior Designer) - Part 4/4

The coverage that I wanted Eunice to handle were
- Master Bed Room c/w cabinets, tv console
Reasoning: Because we do spend quite a good hours in the bedroom, the bedroom should be comfortable. I wanted another TV so that I dont have to fight with the little-fella.
- 2 Bathrooms
Reasoning: Current tiles were awful (although acceptable), but I wanted a fresh look
- 1 featured wall
Reasoning: The wall was plain. So adding some stickers and pictures to it
- 1 shoe cabinet
This is customized to maximize the area.
- 1 display cabinet
This is at a corner and instead of wasting the area, I added a cabinet to put stuff

- 2nd room (Philip's room) and study room to be minimal, and to use back old furniture.
- There is no need to design for the hall and kitchen as it is, its ok. However consultation needed for furniture placement, etc

All in, ID Portion Ringgit Malaysia 800

No comments:

Post a Comment