Now, I waited for almost 3 weeks++ for the first initial quotation to came in. I was really wondering why does it take so long?
- It was post CNY and some people didnt start work yet??? *maybe* *my own assumption*
- Their suppliers couldnt give them the price on time ???? *but Eunice said she has her own panel of people* *own panel means regular*...so what took them so long?
- One reason is partly my fault. You see, I know of this very good Plumber and Electrician. He has been servicing my USJ prop for a long time. He is very honest fella and does not overcharge. Something I LIKE. So I told Eunice to contact him to do my renov for the Plumbing and Electrical part. So Eunice contacted him, waited for him, blah blah....one thing FORGOTTEN was, Eunice/Yee should ask "Can he commit for the job", rather than waiting n waiting.. at the end, he didnt take up the job due to a decision we made.
The first quotation came 3 weeks later and amounted to rm30k with change.
Master Bath Room Makeover - rm8033.90
2nd Bathroom - rm3865.40
Grills - rm900
master bed room carpentry - rm10,600
hall carpentry - rm1780
philip room carpentry - rm280
shoe cabinet - rm2100
wall paper - rm750
grand total - rm28309
MasterBath Room included
- hack away all tiles, clear debris, water proof, lay new titles, tiles, vanity cabinet and storage cabinet
2nd Bathroom included
- hack away all tiles, clear debris, water proof, new tiles, tiles, storage cabinet
- master bed room, 2nd bed room and 3rd bed room
Master bedroom carpentry included
- sliding wardrobe, tv console, bed side mirror
Hall is the storage cabinet
shoe is shoe
wall paper for master bed room
So what's next? Stay tune