Saturday, April 10, 2010

Condo is it

After I made the decision on the location, secondly is the type of property.

So I went searching. I bought Thestar newspaper on Thursday and Saturday as this 2 days, it will have more advertisers. I narrowed the search to SS3, SS4, SS5, SS6, SS7, Ara Damansara and Glenmarie (the one nearer to AD like Bungaraya)

Honestly, my first choice is a single-storey house with land. I dont mind if its old as I am prepared to tear down and re-build. Of course, not that old too (ie: more than 30 yrs?) because then, the entire house' piping, sewage and possible grounding works needs to re-do.

The price of those were sky-rocket and it fetch no cheaper than RM1m. Do I want to spend RM1m on a house? and another RM200k on reno?

In SS3, there is single-storey link houses near the LRT station (good) but then, there is no fresh air. I will end up facing the neighbor's room, kitchen, etc..

AD's houses are slightly over-priced and definitely in terms of of value/investment, it is not a good choice cos your ROI will not be appreciated.

Since then, I gave up on the idea of getting a landed and went for Condo searching. I knew condo was the answer when I first step foot to Amaya Condo by Malton Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment