Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Kuvings Wide Mouth Slow Juicer

Purchased another kitchen gadget. This time, a slow juicer. Modern belief that heat and speed will kill the fruits enzymes/ and nutrients away, hence slow juicer is a better option. Honestly speaking, having owned  a fast juicer, juicing using the slow juicer really eats up a lot of my time.

Got this in Raw Food Today group buy at RM1899.

Waited for almost 1 month after full payment for this baby to arrive.










HAHA. Can only fit smaller size apples!

My green juice


2 comments:

  1. I've seen this juicer selling at the pasar malam ! but of course imitation ones. When I saw the man demo, it was so slow. But all you want is healthy juice so it is worth the wait (if u r not in the hurry though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are putting a lot of effort in healthy eating, which is great! Although I love to drink juices (no matter how yucky a bad concoction is), I hate making it...

    ReplyDelete