I first heard about BYOB through Sasha' blog.
So what is this BYOB? Read here
1) Keep all your bottles at home, be it shampoo, soft drink bottles, mineral water, etc.
2) Bring to BYOB outlet in Cheras. Hope they will open in PJ soon. I took me 1 hour ++, a few tolls from USJ to reach BYOB
3) In BYOB, their min order is 1Liter per type of detergent. If you go to the FB page, they will list all their available detergents
This is what I bought. Guess how much?
1) 2L of Mop & Shine (for mopping tiles)- will have shiner effect
2) 1L Dettol (to kill bacteria / toilet cleaning)
3) 1L Fabric Detergent
4) 2L Clothes Detergend (Liquid form)
5) 1L Shower Gel
So why BYOB?
1) Because we can re-use the bottles
2) Because its so much cheaper. For the above, if I spent it in Cosway, I will be paying RM69.30. Now I only pay RM16.20
3) The ingredients used in the detergents are biodegradable and save to the earth. Natural ingredients will be slowly introduced.